What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things specific to you such as personalised details, or preferences. These cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
What do cookies do?
- Assist website navigation
- Assist in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback
- Analyse your use of our products, services or applications
- Assist with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioural advertising);
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages on social networks
- Make improvements to our website
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.