Our SIPP lets you manage your client's pension tax efficiently and is extremely flexible to meet your client's income needs.
What are the main features?
- Wide range of investments including Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Trusts, ETFs, UK Equities, Gilts and Bonds and access to model portfolios offered by our panel of partner DFMs (inclusive charging structure only)
- Low annual account charge and no initial charge
- Flexible adviser charging options
- Full flexibility when it comes to accessing your clients' pension savings
- View valuations 24/7, produce reports and instruct trades online
- Trade in real time in UK listed securities (including equities, ETF's and investment trust) during market hours, with access to our in-house Dealing Desk to manage any particularly large or unusual trades you may wish to make
- Start contributing from as little as £50 a month
What are the benefits of your clients holding all of their pensions with one provider?
- Potential for cost savings with one account charge
- Using allowances – with one pension it’s easier to track how much your clients have paid in the current tax year
- Ease of use – less paper makes it easier for your clients to judge how they are progressing towards their retirement goal
- Taking an income – When your client becomes eligible to take an income from their pension it can be beneficial to have all of their pension savings with one provider. Whether your client want to purchase an annuity or simply take a tax free lump sum, dealing with one provider should make this process quick and easy.
What pensions can be transferred into a SIPP with us?
- Personal Pensions
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Other SIPPs (including those in drawdown)
- Occupational Money Purchase / Defined Contribution schemes
- Private sector Defined Benefit / Final Salary schemes (advised only)
- Executive Personal Pensions (EPPs)
- Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs)
Take advantage of our flat rate account charge.
- Charging Structure
- How to apply
Our charging structure is clear and transparent with flat rate charges, so you and your clients can see exactly how much they are paying.
We regularly review our charges and may alter them to reflect changes in our costs.
We do not charge a set-up fee and we offer a flat fee approach to charges, meaning as your client's investment grows their account charges won't. For further details of all our charges, please see our Charges Guide.
|Charging structure||SIPP||Online trading fee|
|Standard||£210 plus VAT a year||£9.99 per trade|
|Inclusive||£350 a year||Free*|
* We may start to charge our standard online dealing fee for any transactions which are made after 35 online trades have been completed in that contract year.
Charges shown are valid from 1 February 2017. For details of our current charges read our Charges Guide.
The quickest and easiest way to open a SIPP for your clients is online.
If you are new to Alliance Trust Savings and have not registered for our online platform, simply complete the registration details at the bottom of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
If your client is transferring a pension fund from another provider, please remember they will also need to sign a completed Transfer In Form All completed forms, along with any other paper work we ask you to supply, should be returned to:
Alliance Trust Savings Ltd
PO Box 164
8 West Marketgait