Stocks & Shares ISA
Our Stocks & Shares ISA lets your client hold a wide range of investments tax efficiently.
What are the main features?
- Wide range of investments including Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Trusts, ETFs, UK Equities, Gilts and Bonds and access to model portfolios offered by our panel of partner DFMs (inclusive charging structure only).
- Low annual account charge and no initial charge
- Flexible adviser charging options
- View valuations, produce statements, trade and make secure requests online 24/7
There are some investments, which are not eligible to be held in an ISA. Please refer to our List of Funds for more details.
We offer a flat fee approach to charges, meaning as your client's investment grows their account charges won't.
- Charging Structure
- How to apply
Our charging structure is clear and transparent with flat rate charges, so you and your clients can see exactly how much they are paying.
We regularly review our charges and may alter them to reflect changes in our costs.
We do not charge a set-up fee and have a flat fee approach to charges, meaning as your client's investment grows their account charges won't. For further details of all our charges, please see our Charges Guide.
We operate two simple charging structures. The table below shows the account charge across our two charging structures, standard and inclusive, and the cost of performing an online trade.
|Charging structure||ISA||Online trading fee|
|Standard||£30 a quarter||£9.99 per trade|
|Inclusive||£225 a year||Free*|
* We may start to charge our standard online dealing fee for any transactions which are made after 35 online trades have been completed in that contract year.
Charges shown are valid from 1 February 2017. For details of our current charges read our Charges Guide.
The quickest and easiest way to open a Stocks & Shares ISA for your clients is online. If you are new to Alliance Trust Savings and have not registered for our online platform, simply complete the registration details at the bottom of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
If your client is transferring an ISA from another provider, please remember they will also need to sign a completed Transfer In Form and you will need to return the signed form to us.
All completed forms, along with any other paper work we ask you to supply, should be returned to:
Alliance Trust Savings Ltd
PO Box 164
8 West Marketgait