We offer charging options tailored to help meet three broad types of client needs, in a cost effective way:
- To buy and hold - for clients looking to hold particular investments for the longer term, trading infrequently
- To trade regularly - for clients likely to be trading on a relatively frequent basis, within a portfolio unique to their particular situation
- To invest through a model portfolio - for clients with needs best met by investing through a centrally managed model portfolio
Investment support tools for you come as part of the package:
- The ability to set up and manage model portfolios that are bespoke to your firm.
- A range of useful tools from Morningstar – covering asset selection, fund charting, a scanner to get an ‘at a glance’ understanding of a portfolio and an x-ray for more detailed analysis.
- Coming soon: Access to the Distribution Technology risk-profiling tool, to help you in assessing both your client’s attitude to risk and their capacity to tolerate risk.
You also stand to benefit from process efficiencies:
- Any documents you need are generated and stored automatically
- We don’t need a client signature to accept an application, you can submit entirely online
- You can easily download management information reports into a flexible CSV file format
- You control access to the platform for your firm – for your employees and your clients.